Many thanks to Stephanie over at Ruby's Musings
for nominating me for . . .
I work hard on my blog & it's nice to know
someone is reading it!
PART OF THE DEAL:
7 Little Known Things About Me . . .
- My dream job would be a Disney princess on a parade float. (Do they hire people over 40 for this?!?)
- I'm good at decorating spaces, but (inexplicably) cannot dress myself worth a darn! Weird!
- I LOVE to eat (obviously this is not the little known part!), but I really dislike ginger, mint, anchovies, peanut butter & ketchup. I can't even stand the smell of ketchup.
- I met Jeff Goldblum (Jurassic Park actor) in NYC. I introduced him to my pals & he introduced me to his. I now consider myself not only a fan--but a close, personal friend! Ha!
- I am crazy about dogs. We have a King Charles Cavalier named "Sam" -
. . . and a Papillion named "Rebel" -
6. I don't just do creative stuff for fun, I do it for sanity. Cheaper than therapy!
7. In many ways, my life is much better & happier than I ever dreamed it would be.
Another Part of the Deal:
(and much more fun for me)
I get to nominate some other bloggers for this award.
(The envelope please . . . )
The first blog I ever followed or read is written by Shan at
Shan hasn't been writing as much lately, hope she gets going again soon!
and I absolutely love her taste and projects.
MAKE SURE you see her darling nursery.
I could spend HOURS reading
Janell is a creative genius.
And finally, for one of the most inspiring people
on the planet.
If you've never read Stephanie Nielson at
all I can say is that you are REALLY MISSING OUT!
Run, don't walk to her blog!
Stephanie, I realize you've probably already received
every award out there, but I couldn't resist!
Thanks to all these wonderful women for their blogs &
thanks again to those who read mine!