You know me . . .
my favorite part about almost
any occasion is the FOOD!
In my last post, I talked about how I've been milling over
my Easter Sunday menu & I shared
my Carrot Cake recipe.
I've also been thinking that it would be fun to have an
These Sticky Buns would be
so yummy. They're always a hit!
LATER, I'LL SHARE A BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
RECIPE THAT WOULD BE GREAT PAIRED WITH THIS.
These are the ingredients you will need:
- 18 frozen white rolls (I use Rhodes brand)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 small box (3.4 oz.) NON-INSTANT Jello Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- pecans if desired (I never put these because my kids don't like nuts)
OK, get ready for these
complex, detailed instructions! JK!
1. Arrange the frozen rolls in a bundt pan.
2. Drizzle melted butter over frozen rolls.
3. Sprinkle with dry pudding mix & brown sugar.
4. Cover with a damp towel & let rise in a warm-ish place
for about 8 hours (or overnight).
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
-This is what it looks like when you are ready to let it rise. DON'T STIR!-
-Here is the pan covered with a damp towel. We do live in a dry
climate, so this gives the dough some humidity for rising.-
When they are finished baking, immediately turn them
out onto a large plate. (I like to run a knife around the edges
Tip: If the bread is browning too much on the top, but there is still
more baking time to go, cover the top loosely with aluminum foil &
By the way, here's my adorable
3-year-old dishwasher . . .
I hope she's this enthusiastic about cleaning
the kitchen when she's 12!
I'm Linking to these great parties:
The Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table & Dreaming
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Tutorials & Tips Tuesday at The Stories of A to Z
Easter Linky Party at Centsational Girl