I just love this easy & delicious
recipe from Southern Living!
Here's the recipe:
- 4 - 6 thin chicken breasts (I buy the frozen cutlets that are already thin--no pounding!)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 - 14 oz. jar marinara sauce (I use Ragu)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
To drink, I served fruit smoothies.
We really love these "Bacardi Mixers":
They're great to keep in the freezer. I add bananas, an orange, ice, a little ice cream,
and any fruit juice we might have on hand (we're not alcohol drinkers, so we leave the rum out). It always turns out refreshing & delicious
AND it's always a big hit with Hubby!